“It’s a little bit more red than last year” it certainly is Seb!
The SF1000 is alive and ready to go after the silver arrows for a championship. Named in honour of the team celebrating their 1000th Grand Prix this year, this car is a real stunner in its matte red and black finish. With larger numbers visible on the car, harking back to the days of Villeneuve and other Ferrari legends, it’s hoped this car will join them in the hall of fame.
Each design is beautifully printed Giclée on bright white 315gsm stock to give each print and incredible colour depth. All three designs focus on the number 1000, the impressive milestone of races that the team will reach in 2020 at the Baku Grand Prix.
- Size A2: (59 x 42 cm)
- Size A3: (42 x 30 cm)
- Printed using Giclée fine art printers
- Printed on 100% cotton high quality matte Fotospeed NST Bright White 315gsm paper
- Delivered rolled in a tube
- Please note that the print is not framed
- Shipped from the United Kingdom
SHIPPING (FLAT RATES)
|Rest of World: €6