Ferrari 156 F1 Sharknose by Frederic Dams
This stunning limited edition art print displays the Ferrari F156 (Sharknose) Cars of Phil Hill and Wolfgang von Trips during the 1961 German Grand Prix. Hill, driving with number 4, became the first F1 Champion from the United States that year.
Phil Hill finished third and von Trips managed to finish second behind Stirling Moss in a Lotus 18/21.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Frederic Dams – professional car designer – has worked for one of England’s most prestigious luxury performance car makers and is currently working in Crewe as a senior designer on the interior team. Please note that the actual prints will not include the shown watermark.
- Giclée print on Hahnemühle 100% cotton rag paper
- Limited to 75 signed and numbered pieces
- Each print is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity
- Overall size Standard Edition: 44 x 15 cm (17.3 x 5.9 inch)
- Overall size Premium Edition: 88 x 30 cm (34.7 x 11.8 inch)
- Please note that the print is not framed