Ferrari 512 TR by Roman Mitsel
This detailed artwork is inspired by the Ferrari 512 TR, the successor to the iconic Testarossa. Pininfarina designed the car and just over 2,200 units were produced by Ferrari from 1991 till 1994.
Based on a picture, Russian artist Roman Mitsel jumped behind his desk and started drawing. He used a variety of pencils and markers for this piece. Besides the detailed car, Roman added the Ferrari shield with even more details inside the Cavallino, such as the Scuderia Ferrari building in Maranello and a sketch of Enzo Ferrari.
- Size: 42×30 cm
- Coated offset paper, density 200g/m²
- Pencils used include the Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer and Derwent Coloursoft
- Markers used include the Winsor&Newton Promarkers
- Watercolor for tinting: Winsor&Newton Cotman
- Please note that the print is not framed.
Limited edition of 50 copies, signed and numbered by the artist.